1. There’s real ice! Why drive all the way to Ceres if you can build ice castles at the Ice Age Ice Slides this Winter holidays!
2. Both adults and kids really, really love it and cannot get enough!
3. Meet your favourite characters from the Ice Age. See giant life-sized mammoths, a Saber-tooth tiger, Irish Elk, Terror Bird, and Glyptodon and try not to be alarmed by their terrifying roars!
4. They have an Xpresso pop up bar and everything from Cappuccinos to hot chocolate and bagels and so much more are only R10.
5. It’s completely safe! There are helpful people all over the playground keeping watch over your children and ready to help where needed.
6. There are three slides with different height and length for kids and adults of all ages. Zoom down the 28m long curved slide, the 24m long dipper, or for the littlies there’s a 1.5m kiddie’s slide, all made from real ice of course!
7. There are cameras capturing those memories made. Every time you slide down the ice, your picture is taken capturing your every emotion!
8. Not only are your pictures taken, but for a low fee you can also buy them at the end of your 45 minute adventure.
9. Tickets for the event are affordable at only R80 for a Full Rider and R50 for a Mini Rider ticket.
10. It’s educational and a hit! Your kids will be talking about their amazing experience at the Ice Slides for quite some time after!
Happy Ice Sliding!